Becoming a Client
- Due to the time-intensive nature of our investigative and research operations, InvestDefense selects only a limited number of clients or members.
- We provide highly customized investigative and research operations to each of our client-members, based on their specific needs and specific investments.
- All interested new potential clients must submit an application (link below).
- We will then contact you to complete an interview to assess your needs and create a customized operations plan. [Priority is given to those referred by current members.]
Final costs & expenses vary based on the customized investigation & research plan to be conducted.
All services require a signed contract and agreement before work begins.
Step 1: Submit Application
- Membership application for INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS:
- Membership application for ORGANIZATIONS, BUSINESSES, or INSTITUTIONS:
Step 2: Await our Review and Response.
Step 3: Interview Meeting to create customized plan.
Have any comments or questions, Contact Us:
Email Address for General Inquiries:
University of South Florida
3802 Spectrum Blvd #159
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone Number – General Mailbox: