Becoming a Client
- Due to the time-intensive nature of our investigative and research operations, InvestDefense selects only a limited number of client-members.
- We provide highly customized investigative and research operations to each of our client-members, based on their specific needs and specific investments.
- All new potential clients must submit a membership application and complete an interview to assess their needs and create a customized operations plan. [Priority is given to those referred by current members.]
All new applications are being placed into a WAITLIST.
Acceptance is determined on a case-by-case basis ONLY
Final costs & expenses vary based on the customized investigation & research plan to be conducted.
All services require a signed contract and agreement before work begins.
Step 1: Submit Application
- Membership application for INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS: Open Application Form
- Membership application for ORGANIZATIONS, BUSINESSES, or INSTITUTIONS: Open Application Form